The Annual Fund is the most important area of fundraising for CCA and provides the resources to make improvements to our campus facilities, instructional technology, and professional development opportunities that otherwise would have to be delayed or eliminated.
Below is a partial list of how Annual Fund donations are invested:
- help support financial aid and scholarships to maintain academic quality and diversity at CCA.
- underwrite the difference between the tuition our families pay and the actual cost of education.
- fund growth and improvement of our campus and ensure immediate needs are met as they arise.
- provide for critical budget needs throughout the school.
- help close the gap towards more equitable compensation for faculty and staff.
- expand our athletic programs, performing arts programs and STEM/STREAMM and other clubs.
- help with ongoing maintenance of our facilities and grounds.
- reduce indebtedness.
Your participation in Christian Central Academy’s Annual Fund sends a powerful message that you believe in CCA; in the school and its educational programs, and in the faculty, staff, coaches and mentors.