Thank you so much for considering a Christian education for your child at Christian Central Academy. At CCA, we strive to provide a level of excellence that is worthy of both the names Christian and Education. We believe each child is a unique individual with God-given value, gifts, and talents, and that He has a unique plan and will for their lives.
CCA is founded on the idea that God’s Word is the source of all truth and that true education must take place in the light of this belief. Our hope at CCA is for all students to develop a worldview consistent with Scripture. Although we welcome students regardless of their religious conviction, each subject includes an integration of the Bible, with an expectation for students to exhibit Christian behavior; whether they are in class or on the sports field. As an independent, interdenominational, Christian school, we are best able to serve students and families who share a similar commitment to our priorities.
- Accredited by the New York State Department of Education
- Chartered by and registered with the New York State Board of Regents
- A member of ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International)
- Accredited by MSA-CESS (Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools)
- Recognized by SEVP (Student and Exchange Visitor Program) as an approved Academic and Language school
Contact the Admissions Office: