All students seeking admission at any grade level must go through our entrance testing. This is scheduled individually for 1st – 12th graders (and as a group for Kindergarteners) after we receive:
- The paid online application form
- Copies of the student’s academic records from his or her current school
- Teacher recommendations, if requested
Entrance testing is generally done in the Spring, with a Kindergarten group testing typically scheduled on the first Friday and Saturday in May. (Kindergarten applications received after the testing times will be scheduled individually.)
- Testing for K-3rd grade applicants is administered by teachers of the particular grade, and typically takes 45-60 minutes.
- For applicants for 4th grade and above, entrance testing includes three components: reading comprehension, math components and writing. Students will need about 3 hours to complete the testing.
After we have received a complete, paid application, student records from their previous school, and any teacher recommendations, pick a time for your student to take the entrance test through our admissions office – firstname.lastname@example.org.