Admission to CCA is open to those prospective students who have a strong desire to learn and achieve in a Christian environment. Applications are submitted online and are then reviewed by the Admissions Office and Administrative team.
- To start the process, an application is first submitted online through our website.
- The application then comes to our Admissions Office, which then reviews it and contacts the applicant’s school for recent transcripts/records.
- During this time, families may be contacted to obtain a copy of the applicant’s most recent physical and immunization information.
- Once these are received, students are scheduled for entrance testing, which usually occurs in April/May.
- After testing is completed and scored, qualified applicants will be sent a letter of acceptance and a contract outlining the tuition and fees for the year.
- Once the contract is completed and returned, then the applicant will officially become a student at CCA!
Individual Course Enrollment Process
- Fill out our regular application and pay the application fee. When you fill it out, indicate that you are looking to enroll in individual course(s).
- We will contact your student’s school for copies of their transcript and academic record. Send copies of your last two submitted quarterly reports and a copy of their last standardized test scores, if you are homeschooled.
- Families may be contacted to obtain a copy of the applicant’s most recent physical and immunization information if the applicant is looking to take classes on campus.
- Qualified applicants will be sent a letter of acceptance and a contract outlining the tuition and fees for that year’s classes.
- Once the contract is completed and returned, then the applicant will officially become a (part-time) student at CCA!