Admission to CCA is open to those prospective students who have a strong desire to learn and achieve in a Christian environment. Applications are submitted online and are then reviewed by the Admissions Office and Administrative team.
- To start the process, an application is first submitted online through our website.
- The application then comes to our Admissions Office, which then reviews it and contacts the applicant’s school for recent transcripts/records.
- During this time, families may be contacted to obtain a copy of the applicant’s most recent physical and immunization information.
- Once these are received, students are scheduled for entrance testing.
- After testing is completed and scored, qualified applicants will be sent a letter of acceptance and a contract outlining the tuition and fees for the year.
- Once the contract is completed and returned, then the applicant will officially become a student at CCA!