Christian Central Academy is an independent, PreK-12 college preparatory school that is not subsidized by any specific church, charity, or other religious organization. From our humble beginnings to the development of the Emmanuel Athletic Facility, our Center for Science and Art and beyond, Christian Central Academy has relied on the generosity of donors to support our mission. All funds for operations and capital improvements are acquired through tuition, annual charitable contributions, and fundraising events.
To sustain our mission of excellence and growth, our faculty and students need the resources and equipment to set them up for continued success. Below is a WISH list of items that will best support effective student learning, creativity, and day-to-day operations.
- Video Production Computer
- Chromebooks for Writing Center
- Monitors for Office Computers
- Laser Engraver for Computer-Aided Design courses
- Robotics Sensors
- Speaker with Omnidirectional Microphone
- First Grade Ipads
- Kodable Subscription
- Fume Hood for Chemistry Room
- Electronic Balances
- Kiln for Pottery
- Clay Tools and Supplies
- Digital Drawing Tablets
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscriptions
- Apple Computers and Macbook
- Student Seating
- Instrumentarium Set for Elementary Music
- Classroom Tools
- Wobble Chairs
- Group Reading Table
- Pre-K Manipulatives and Puzzles
- Classroom Mailboxes
- Updated High School Textbooks
- School Operations
- Window Replacements
- ID Card Readers for Entries
- Large Laminator
- New Phone System
If you are interested in donating towards a specific item from the WISH List, please contact Lynn Husvar at email@example.com. Any undesignated donations can be made to CCA’s Annual Fund, by clicking below.
Christian Central Academy is a 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code and is eligible to receive and receipt tax-deductible gifts. Please check with your personal financial and tax advisors for information specific to your own situation.