Private Christian education is an eternal investment that calls for a family’s dedicated and prayerful commitment. In setting tuition charges, our Board of Directors seeks to be good stewards of the resources God has given us by keeping the costs as affordable as possible, while still providing the highest level of Christian educational excellence. The tuition that CCA charges only reflects 89% of the actual cost of educating a student here, with the other 11% obtained through internal fundraising events, an annual gala, donors, sponsors, and fees.
Tuition for 2019-2020
Kindergarten : $6,950
Primary & Intermediate Grades 1-5 : $8,950
Middle School Grades 6-8 : $9,950
High School Grades 9-12 : $10,550
- Multi-student discount available
- Tuition and fees are subject to change yearly upon approval by the Board of Directors.
Fees for 2019-2020
Application/Testing Fee* (one time only):
- Grades K-5 = $50 per EACH new student
- Grades 6-12 = $100 per EACH new student
Registration Fee* (one time only) :
- $400 per family
- $200 discount available to each family registering within 2 weeks of registration opening.
Re-enrollment Fee*(annual) :
- Secures the student’s place in the following year’s class
- Opens for current CCA families on January 1st
- $200 discount available the first two weeks of January
Fees are non-refundable