Private Christian education is an eternal investment that calls for a family’s dedicated and prayerful commitment. In setting tuition charges, our Board of Directors seeks to be good stewards of the resources God has given us by keeping the costs as affordable as possible, while still providing the highest level of Christian educational excellence. The tuition that CCA charges only reflects 82% of the actual cost of educating a student here, with the other 18% obtained through internal fundraising events, an annual gala, donors, sponsors, and fees.

Tuition for 2024-2025

  • Pre-Kindergarten (Mon-Fri til 12noon): $3,756
  • Pre-K CarePlus (afternoon care til 3:15pm) $15 per day*`
  • Kindergarten: $7,998
  • Primary & Intermediate Grades 1-5: $10,204
  • Middle School Grades 6-8: $11,308
  • High School Grades 9-12: $12,410
  • Elevate – Individual Courses for Homeschoolers: $150 – $300
  • HUB Afterschool Care (available for PreK-8th grade 3:15pm-6:00pm) $15 per day
  • > *PreKCarePlus available with annual commitment of your choice: 5, 3, or 2 days per week
  • > Multi-student discount available
  • > Tuition rates are for domestic students. Find info about our International Program HERE
  • > Tuition and fees are subject to change yearly upon approval by the Board of Directors

Fees for 2024-2025

Application Fee* (one time only):

  • $85 per EACH new student

*Fees are non-refundable

For information on financial aid, please see our Affordability page.