Private Christian education is an eternal investment that calls for a family’s dedicated and prayerful commitment. In setting tuition charges, our Board of Directors seeks to be good stewards of the resources God has given us by keeping the costs as affordable as possible, while still providing the highest level of Christian educational excellence. The tuition that CCA charges only reflects 89% of the actual cost of educating a student here, with the other 11% obtained through internal fundraising events, an annual gala, donors, sponsors, and fees.
Tuition for 2021-2022
- Pre-Kindergarten: $3,570
- Kindergarten: $7,250
- Primary & Intermediate Grades 1-5: $9,250
- Middle School Grades 6-8: $10,250
- High School Grades 9-12: $11,250
- >Multi-student discount available
- >Tuition rates for domestic students. Find info about our International Program here.
- >Tuition and fees are subject to change yearly upon approval by the Board of Directors
Fees for 2021-2022
Application Fee* (one time only):
- Grades Pre-K-5 = $50 per EACH new student
- Grades 6-12 = $100 per EACH new student
Registration Fee* (one time only) :
- $400 per family
- $200 discount available to each family registering within 2 weeks of the dated contract.
*Fees are non-refundable
For information on financial aid, please see our Affordability page.