PRE-SCHOOL DIVISION – (PRE-K)
Christian Central Academy sees each teacher as the “living textbook,” the “living curriculum,” seeking to guide each student to maximize his or her God-given potential, to gain mastery over the subject matter, and to see the truth of what they are learning as another expression of the truth of our Lord Jesus Christ, as He is the TRUTH. Therefore, all areas of intellectual pursuit come under His dominion and Lordship. All teachers seek to model a life of obedience and excellence, reflective of Christ.
- Experienced, dedicated and certified teachers
- Small class sizes with teacher and aide
- Developmentally appropriate programming intended to prepare students for KIndergarten including math, literacy, science, creative arts, and social skills.
- Monthly scripture memorization with weekly Bible stories
- Scholastic Magazine Subscription-My Big World Pre-K edition with digital access
- Weekly visits to CCA library
- Access to CCA school-wide special student events
- Access to CCA gymnasium weekly, 4 days a week, for parachute play, bean bag games, creative movement/music & sports/exercise
- Access to outdoor playground
- Snack included
Students must be 4 by December 1. Pre-K Plus is a Kindergarten Readiness Program intended for students who will be fully prepared to enter into Kindergarten the following year.
The Pre-K Plus Program runs M-F, from 8:15 AM- 12:00 PM. Pre-K Plus follows the general CCA calendar, with slight modifications, students will begin one week after K-12 students in September and end in late May/early June, a few weeks before the K-12 students.
CCA offers Early drop-off, extended Care Plus, and Hub options for Pre-K Plus students.
Pre-K Plus students with older siblings at CCA may be dropped off between 7:30-8:15. Students will be taken directly into the preschool classroom for early access to small group learning activities and games. There is no additional fee for this service.
Extended Care Plus
For a nominal fee, students can stay from 12:00 PM- 3:00 PM. This program takes place in the preschool classroom and includes a lunch period, a rest period, and an extension of learning center activities. Your choice of 5 days, 3 days, or 2 days per week is committed at the beginning of each school year.
For more information contact AStojanovski@ChristianCA.com or (716) 634-4821 x103
CCA’s after-school program for students Pre-K-8 from 3:15-6:00.
Click here for monthly signup in this program: HERE