The HUB @ 3:15 is the after-school program at CCA for students in grades Pre-K-6. The HUB runs every day, Monday through Friday, from 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm. The cost is $15.00 a day per student.
The HUB Provides:
- Supervision by a CCA teacher or faculty member
- A healthy snack
- Time for homework
- Time for Fun!
- iPad time
- Arts and crafts
- Books to read
- Outside play (weather permitting) or gym time
The deadline to sign up for the entire month is by the 25th of the previous month. For example: to sign up for the days in October you need after-school care then go online before September 25th to select the dates needed and register your student(s). There is an entire year option with discount available; priority will be given to families/students who sign up for the entire year. Signing up and making payment can only be done online. If you have any further questions, you can e-mail us at HUB@christianca.com. We look forward to seeing you and your child(ren) soon!
- If your student currently has a medical action plan on file with the school nurse, you will need to complete a separate medical form to participate in the after-school program. Return the completed form to the CCA Office.
- Don’t forget to fill out or update your Transportation Release form because only the people on the form will be allowed to pick up.
- The program runs from 3:15-6:00pm sharp. There will be an additional fee of $15.00 for every 10 minutes a parent or guardian is late to pick up their child(ren).