Welcome to CCA’s online Alumni Community! Whether you graduated 3 years ago or 30, we hope you enjoy being home again!
As alumni, you have a standing invitation to all of CCA’s community events, from CCA Day and Homecoming to the many sporting events in the fall, winter, and spring, to numerous concerts by our Music Department, Art Shows, Open Houses, and of course, our annual Gala, taking place this year on Saturday, March 21, at Samuel’s Grande Manor. Save the date for this fun event, where we’ll be marking the 25th annual Gala, and celebrating our 70th Anniversary! Alumni are also welcome to join us as:
- CCA Ski Club members (families drive to the slopes the day/time most convenient for them)
- PTO & Friends members (Moms In Prayer would love to have alumni moms join in!)
- Athletics’ Coaches
- Club Mentors – Currently in need of mentors for Chess Club, FutureCity, MasterMinds, and Robotics
- Chapel speakers – Come share your story with us!
- Career Mentors/Internship Hosts – allowing a High School student to job shadow.
You are invited and encouraged to participate in all these events and more (let us know what YOU have in mind!). We love having alumni continuing to be connected to the school! There’s always something going on at CCA, and we want you to know that you are welcome here! We want you to get to know CCA all over again. We also want to get to know YOU – who you are now! Please update us on your life, where you live, what you do, how to best contact you, etc. We’re proud of you and your accomplishments! Please stay in touch, and know that CCA is here for you!
Joy N. Crouch, ‘99
CCA Alumni Relations Coordinator